Thursday, March 7, 2013

5 weeks to go.....

Well....

After getting up at 4:30am since September 1st and getting home 14 hours or so later from Monday through Friday I can say that the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight.

I said this to my field instructor and his response was... "Well, you have to be careful there because sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is an entrance to another tunnel."

With that said I am enjoying this tunnel exploration but it has been grueling and exhaustive.

Nadia, Tash, and I took sometime for a four day visit to Miami Beach and that was a lot of fun a few weeks ago. I have overcome my fear of flying and even though I was a little nervous I never really panicked as I have in the past. I also did not drink a bunch of alcohol to help me overcome this issue. In Miami we just laid on the beach for a day, visited an amazing botanical garden, and drove to Key Largo for no reason really.

My fieldwork ends on April 15th but my last day will be April 10th as that is how my schedule is setup.

Nadia is doing well and it is likely she will no longer be seeing her therapists after their next visits. She has made great progress and she is almost completely caught up. Any day now she will be walking as she is very close.

Well, that is it for now as I wanted to keep in line with my blogging schedule of every six months or so.

No comments: